Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Pink Slime

The pink slime is a disgusting species that has been growing on beef. It has been preferred to be called "Lean finely textured beef". The pink slime grossed out the consumer and they did not want to buy the product. The consumption of the had gone down to the filthy slime. This had all started in North Dakota . The pink slimehad started to appear around this month. The disgusting, slimy, sticky, somehow is healthier than the regular beef usually eaten by the consumers.



I think that the pink slime is very gross. Even though I do not usually eat meat, I still find it very disgusting. The slime would also creep others out. I, not having to worry about this problem would not mind the beef but many of my friends eat this stuff and would complain all the time. It is just cause (the strange weird beef) and
effect( my friends complaining) that makes me feel bad about this.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment